Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sucked back in...

Blogging, just like everything in my life for the first few weeks is so much fun. Everything I did, afterwards I thought.. '"I'M GOING TO BLOG ABOUT THAT." Now that the honeymoon stage between my blog and I is over I think, "I have nothing to share with anyone!"

So I made a goal, and the goal was. Blog once a month! Good thing I am like a visiting teacher and I am blogging on the VERY last day of the month. Just remember it is February and the shortest. So technically I could have two more days to be blogging.

BUT, seeing as I never fail on my goals.. (I change them before I fail) Here is the first and only blog of Feburary.

My first two years of college were a blast. I stayed out late, snuck out of my house, (Mom I know you read this and I'm sorry) slept all day, procrastinated my homework assignments, and used any chance I could to get out of responsibility. Then I took a semester off. I worked every day and then hung out at my apartment with Daylan. I didn't have many friends because I wasn't in college anymore. I was the old lady of Price Utah. Hanging out with my favorite married woman Jazmin Snook about every two weeks or so. I spent my days being responsible. Working, cleaning, doing laundry. Going to bed on time and waking up early. For months now I have been succeeding at the 7/11 program. (Go to bed at 11, wake up at 7)

Then, school started again. I continued with the 7/11 and left activities early to go to bed. I did my homework a week before it was due, and I studied anatomy like it was my day job. I never got work off and never called in sick... Well let me just say, I can feel myself getting sucked back in to college.

All of the sudden I HATE studying. I can't make myself sit down and look at the dreaded anatomy book for more than 10 minutes. All I want to do is play, play, play! I put off my laundry until I only have the clothes from Junior High left in the closet. I watch Grey's Anatomy for hours (I figure if it "anatomy" that its basically studying right?) The other night I stayed up until 3 AM! Just like the good ol days. I skip class, I sleep way too long, hot tub and drink lava flows once a week, zumba, go dancing, stay up all night.... but I still got the number one score on my muscle test in anatomy! That is how I know its best to live it up! 
Life is Grand



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging! Reading this makes me want to go back to school! I miss college social life!

    ReplyDelete