Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Break

Since I have been a terrible blogger lately this post will be very crammed! Since I have many AWESOME things that have happened. Obviously since Christmas and New Years were in the middle of my blogging strike.

Hopefully because it is the New Year I will be better at this. As of right now, here are the past 3 weeks jammed into one spectacular post!

It all started off with my roommate leaving me. She was going home for Christmas. So I replaced her for a few days with my bestie, Budsey!


My Aunt and her entire family came down to watch my cousin play basketball against Carbon. Brett was reffing the game and so that was lots of fun. Carbon ended up winning surprisingly!




Last minute shopping in Provo with Kimmie and my mom was tons of fun! Kimmie got to meet David Archuleta!



Kim and I also went into Toys R' Us. It brought back tons of memories from being a child. We played around and acted like kids. On our way out we stopped THE GREATEST THING EVER! A giant dinosaur egg filled with sour bites. Only problem, this particular gumball machine required FOUR QUARTERS! We knew we could weasle it out of our mom. We ran outside, knocked on her window and here was the conversation.

ME: "Mom! I need 50 cents! Can I PLEASE have it!?"
MOM: "Uhh.. Sure.. Let me see if I can find it."
KIM: "MOM! I need 50 cents too!!! Morgan is getting it!"
MOM: "Can't you two share??"
ME/KIM "WE ARE SHARING! IT COSTS $1!"
MOM: "Fine.."

That is how we got the best gumball prize EVER!

I bought myself a Nintendo 64. Probably the best Christmas present anyone got this year.



Christmas Eve dinner, Jena was sure on one. She was putting CUNE umbers on her eyeballs. Kim was asking if she could pour ranch in the Martinelli's bottle because she put her CUNE umbers in there and they needed friends. It was the funniest dinner ever.


Christmas Day was fun. We opened presents and just had fun being together. I had to work for a few hours and while I was away the family went to Elmo. We came home and opened our newest tradition presents. "The Retarded Presents." This tradition started last year when we were going on a cruise and didn't want to spend money on Christmas presents. So we all just had to buy everyone a cheap present and make it meaningful. These presents are always fun and goofy. I got Brett a Barbie doll and made him a book on how to get a girl, and how to keep a girl. Then I said, "If that doesn't work you'll always have Barbie." They are all silly and inside jokes. It was fun!

Kim and I got this stuff called "Squishy Baff." It turns your bath water into goo. We just had to try it so we got it for each others "retarded presents" It has two packets, one to make it gooey and one to dissolve it. When we got ready to dissolve it... It did NOT switch back into water. Whoops.




Cabin Time! On Wednesday after Christmas the fam went up to the cabin. The first day Brett had Kameron Perkins and Sidney Ekker come up with him. While we were at dinner Jena was giving everyone food nick-names. I am cheesecake. I told her to give Sidney one and of ALL the foods in the world. She gives her.... wait for it....HORNDOG! Probably the funniest part of the entire Christmas break. Everyone died of laughing. It was hilarious.

Tim, Chels, Brett and I all hopped in the Argo late one night to go find internet with our dish satellite. We found the best signal and I got enough to watch Netflix. Only problem, it is in the middle of the road.




New Years Eve, I had to work until 8. Then I went back up to the cabin to celebrate by watching "Night at the Museum." Right at midnight some people in the cabin right next to ours had some HUGE fireworks so that was the highlight.



Yesterday BUB got to play against CEU. I got a picture with him and I look like I am next to a star! It was fun watching him play.



That was my break! I had lots of fun seeing all of my family and just getting to relax some. Even though I had to work quite a bit and I got sick for a few days. It was a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment