Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Family Sports

When our family plays sports together it is usually a little different than planned.

For example: Family Golf.


We tried family golf one time in my lifetime. That was because the first and only time was a complete disaster. It happened many years ago when I was around the age of 8. It all started out great, it was a sunny happy day. I was excited because I was taking golf lessons and felt like a pro already. Until one hole when Chelsey tee's up. I really wanted to watch her hit the ball, so I moved behind her in order to see and WHAM! She hits me square in the face with the club.

About a month ago my dad broke the news to me that we were going to sign up for the Carbon County Rec team as a family for VOLLEYBALL! The last time I hit a volleyball was in 9th grade for P.E. I tried and tried to talk him out of it, but there was no stopping this man.

Last night was the first night of this ridiculous idea. I got all decked out in my volleyball attire. Our team was made up of My mom and dad, Brett, Steve Hilliam, Kimmie and her two Pirate teammates, and myself. Obviously too many players for volleyball so I got to sit on the sidelines! My job, to distract the other team with my (sexiness) charm! 

Just my G rated pose.
Needless to say, I think we were worse than my father expected. We lost to the worst team, making us THE BEST TEAM obviously!
"At least you accomplished something" -Austin D. Davis

Look at us go!
The team that beat us!
 Maybe we'll get better as the season goes along!





2 comments:

  1. haha give me that shirt. its mission worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the shorts? I feel like they would be mish worthy too? I also Hhave that shirt in:
    "Just do it" -Black
    "Doing it" -Blue
    "Still doing it" -Purple
    You can choose!

    ReplyDelete